By the due date you need to have done the following:
- Worked on items on your checklist. I'm expecting that you will spend
four hours a week on the project (outside of class time).
- Documented your progress in Trello (including a comment in which you
indicate the amount of time you spent on the project this week (outside of
- Commit in your local repository the work you have done (which will be
merged in class on Monday).
When you come to class on the due date:
- Each team member should have committed work in their local repository
on csci.hsutx.edu (with no changes to the code base since the last
commit). Your team will begin the process of merging code into one team
member's repository. Once all code is merged that team member will push
changes to BitBucket. Then each other team member will pull changes from
- After the merge is complete create a Trello card for next week and on
it create a checklist. The first item of the checklist should name what
you plan to have done for the prelab assignment before class on Wednesday.
On the due date (Monday) your contributions to the project will be graded
according to the following rubric:
||Self-reported estimate of time spent outside of class on project (4
hours is minimum expectation)
||Documentation of work in Trello
||Quality and quantity of work produced since the last due date
(according to git commits in the group BitBucket repository