Use the contributors.accdb database provided at the course website as a
Establish a relationship between the two tables. (2 pts)
Create queries named as given below, to accomplish each of the following tasks:
- (2 pts) Ordered Contributors: A list of all contributors along
with their contact information, ordered by last name then by first
- (2 pts) Contributors from Bastrop: Same as 1 except only
show contributors who are from Bastrop, TX.
- (2 pts) Contributors by State: Same as 2 except
prompt the user to specify which city and state they want to see listed.
- (2 pts) Contributors Over 1000: A list of all contributions of
$1000 or more ordered with largest contributions first; include the name
of the individuals who made those contributions.
- (2 pts) Count Contributors from TX: The number of donors who are
- (3 pts) Count Contributions Made in December: The number of
donations made in the month of December.
- (3 pts) Count Contributors per City: A list of cities from which
contributions were received along with the number of contributions and the
total amount contributed; results should be ordered with the cities with
the largest number of contributions shown first.
Create a report named Big Contributors based on the
Contributors Over 1000 query that gives a nicely formatted list of those
contributors. (2 pts)
Turn in your completed database file by uploading it in Canvas.